景遇对话,英语?
1. Meet on the train
旅客A:Excuse me, is this seat taken?对不起,这
个坐位有人坐吗?
乘客B:No, I dont think so.我想理当不有人。
搭客A:Thanks,I am waiting for the train at 9 o
clock to will you go?谢谢,我在等 9 点到上海的
火车,你去哪呢?
搭客B:What a coincidence! we are the same train.
真是太巧了,我们抗衡列火车。
乘客A:Really? What is your seat number?真的吗?
你座位几号?
游客B: on the second row. And you?第二排 5号,
你呢?
搭客B:Could you please keep an eye on my
luggage? I want to go to the washroom.你能帮我
关照上行李吗?我去下洗手间。
乘客A:No problem.没题目。
游客B:Thank you so much.十分感谢感动。
2. Be a guest at a friends house
A:Mrs. wu, would you care for another helping?吴
小姐,还要再来一点吗?
B:No more, thank you. Im quite full.不啦,谢谢。
我也曾够饱了。
A:Did you enjoy the meal?您吃得怎样样?
B:lts the most delicious dinner Ive had for a long
time. Its such a rich dinner.好久没有吃过这样美
味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰硕了。
A:Im so glad you like it.你能恋爱,我不堪恶运。
B:Thank you very much for your hospitality.谢谢你的盛情招呼。
3.Ask the way
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?对不起,
请问我在舆图上的甚么处所?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.我们在这里,汽车站,咱们现在在市核心。
A: Oh! I think Im lost. Can I go from here to the
railway station?哦!我想我迷路了。我可否从这里
到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks
then turn left.顺这条街不停走过两个街区,此后左转。
A: Excuse me. Im afraid I got lost. Can you
show me the way to the station?对不起,我迷路
了,请示您能讲演我去车站怎么样走吗?
B: I m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.
我正朝那里去。让我给你引路吧!
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. Im
looking for the Museum.对不起,打搅一下,不知
您可否捐募我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. I ts across town.哇,你是迷
路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh! What bad luck! How can I get to the
Museum?哦!太蹩脚了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then
transfer to a bus to get there.您可以在此乘坐 24
路大众汽车换乘 83 路公共汽车到那里。
英语情形对话?
Lisa:Hi,Jim!You look so tired. Whats up?
Jim:I didnt sleep well last night.
Lisa: What did you do before going to bed?
Jim: l played video games with my cousin.
Lisa:Thats why you couldnt sleep well.
英语问路景遇对话?
1.Could you tell me the way to...?
1.请示去...该怎样走?
Vicky: Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the Star Hotel?
薇琦:欠好寄义,叨教晨星饭馆怎么走?
Peter: Yes. Go down the main road. You cant miss it.
彼得:喔,沿着亨衢往前走,即可以找到。
Vicky: How long will it take me to get there?
薇琦:到那里大纲要多久?
Peter: Its only about a five-minute walk.
彼得:只要走5分钟左右。
Vicky: Thank you very much.
薇琦:颇为谢谢。
Peter: Youre welcome.
彼得:不消寒暄。
2.I think Im lost here.
2.我想我迷路了。
Vincent: Good morning, madam. I think Im lost here. The place I want to go to is a hotel called the Hilton.
小姐,早安。我想我迷路了,我要去希尔顿大旅社。
Annie: Do you know in which area?
你知道是在哪一个地域吗?
Vincent: No, I am sorry I have no idea. I am a stranger here.
对不起,我不知道,我没有来过这里。
Annie: I see. Well, do you know anything near the hotel?
这样啊。那你晓得旅舍左近有甚么地标吗?
Vincent: Oh, yes. My friend told me the hotel was near the Central Railway Station.
晓得,我朋友说是在中央火车站附近。
Annie: Then youll have to take a bus and get off at the Central Railway Station.
那末你就座公交车到中央火车站下车。
Vincent: Can you show me where the Central Railway Station is on this map?
可弗成以请你指给我看,中央火车站在舆图上的什么中央?
Annie: 搞定.
可以啊。
小学英语情形对话?
问候
Tom: Hello.
汤姆:你好。
John: Hello.
约翰:你好。
Tom: My name is Tom. Im in Class 1, Grade 3.
汤姆:我叫汤姆。我在三年级一班。
John: My name is John. Im in Class 1, Grade 3, too.
约翰:我叫约翰。我也在三年级一班。
Tom: We are in the same class.
汤姆:咱们是同一班的。
John: Yes, we are.
约翰:是的,我们是。
Tom: Im very glad to meet you.
汤姆:很开心见到你。
John: Im very glad to meet you, too.
约翰:我也很快乐见到你。
病院英语景象对话?
医院刊出的英语气象对话
A:Can I help you?
A:有什么我能帮你吗?
B:I have a high fever. I am feeling terribly bad.
B:我发高烧了,额外难熬难过。
A:How long have you had the problem?
A:发热有多久了?
B:Since last night.
B:从昨晚匹面。
A:OK. You have to fill in this registration card.Your age, gender, address and things like that.
A:好的,那末您得先填写这张注销表。您的年龄,性别,地点等等。
B:No problem. Which department should I register with, nurse?
B:没问题。请示我应该挂哪一个科,护士?
A:Youd better go to the medical depart⁃ment.
A:您对比好挂内科。
景遇英语对话大全?
AThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来西餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的分歧特色好吗?
BGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一样平常来讲,广东菜油腻一些;上海菜比拟油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
AChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
BMr. liu, would you care for another helping?
刘师长教师,再来一点吧?
ANo more, thank you. Im quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我曾经够饱了。
BDid you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
入场英语气象对话?
进入俱乐部的英语对话 S=Staff (员工) G=Guest (来宾) A: Good morning. Welcome to Health Club. Are you goin...
旅社英语景遇对话大全?
1.
住旅社平日英语口语对话 A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you? A:早上好,师长教师。有什么可认为您就事的吗? B:Good ...
2.
住客店素日英语文言对话 A:We reserved a double room for ...
3.
住饭铺常日英语书面语对话 A:Please change a room for me. 甲...
4.
住饭铺日常英语白话对话 A:I would like to check out. 甲:我.
坐飞机英语现象对话?
Hi, I would like to check in, please.
你好,我想贪图登机手续。
May I see your passport and ticket, please?
我可以看看你的护照和机票吗?
Sure, here you are.
尽管,给你。
Where are you flying to?
你要飞到哪里?
I am flying to New York, and I have a connecting flight to San Francisco.
我要飞往纽约,我有一个飞往旧金山的联运航班。
商店购物英语征兆对话?
2: Yes, but it takes a while to find things. Its not organized as carefully as a regular store.是的,但找器材有点贫穷。它的器材摆放不像寻常墟市那么有序次。
G1: I never shopped in an outlet before. We dont have any in my hometown. Why do they call it an "outlet"?我曩昔从没在奥特莱斯购物过。在我们家乡不有这么样的墟市。它们为甚么被称为“奥特莱斯”呢?
G2: Sometimes a clothes company makes too many of one item. They cant sell it all in their regular stores. So they send the overstock to an outlet. Thats why they call it an "outlet".无意偶尔候一家公司生制作太多同一名目的衣服,他们在常规市肆卖不完它们。以是他们把积蓄的库存送到一个直销扣头店里。英语的“直销折扣店”的音译就是“奥特莱斯”。
本文链接:
本文章“成人高考英语侪辈象对话(成考英语征兆对话范文)”已帮助 194 人
免责声明:本信息由用户发布,本站不承担本信息引起的任何交易及知识产权侵权的法律责任!
本文由赋能网 整理发布。了解更多培训机构》培训课程》学习资讯》课程优惠》课程开班》学校地址等机构信息,可以留下您的联系方式,让课程老师跟你详细解答:
咨询热线:4008-569-579


